Terms and Service
By accessing and using this website (Service), or any other services of Year4000, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Service, and are bounded by all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Year4000 prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that Year4000 cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Year4000's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Year4000s' services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Year4000 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Year4000's web site are provided as is. Year4000 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Year4000 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site or services.
In no event shall Year4000 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Year4000s' services, even if Year4000 or a Year4000 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Year4000s' services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Year4000 does not warrant that any of the materials on its services are accurate, complete, or current. Year4000 may make changes to the materials contained on its services at any time without notice. Year4000 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Year4000 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Year4000 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Year4000s' services shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By creating an account, you are making an agreement that you are not a bot (A program or computer). You provide correct information upon creation and updating the information must be correct. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Any activity that was used by using your account you are responsible for. Any purchases of premium packages using your account you are responsible for the payment of that account, even if that transaction was not made by you.
You are not entitled to a refund, all sales are final. By making a purchase of any kind, you assert that you have read and agree to the following terms.
- You are over the age of 18 or have parental permission.
- You have permission to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account.
- Any ranks is an appreciation provided by Year4000 or its representatives are given without guarantee, warranty, or liability. Such gifts may be altered, substituted, changed or revoked at any time and for any reason without regard to any purchase that the purchaser may have made or may make in the future.
- Failure to follow the rules of the server will result in banishment from the network. Such banishment is irrespective of any purchases the user may have made or may make in the future to Year4000.
- Subscriptions are continuing regular payment and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to end the subscriptions, should he/she no longer wish to contribute.
- There is no pro-rata and there are no refunds for any donations/purchases.
- Any charge backs or refunds will result in a banishment from this network. (This may not be appealed)
- If any of the given features are used to destroy anything that is not yours or harm the server in any way will result in banishment from Year4000.
- If any data is tamped while the purchase is in trans, your rank will not be given and that transaction will be reported.
All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.